Sunday, October 4, 2009

Poor quality, embarrassed, ripped clothes, khols joins the axis of evil, I'm sick of this crap, Help!

So, more ranting on the poor quality of clothing and products being sold to American consumers. My 30 year high school reunion was last night... and of course I wanted something cute to wear. So I went shopping..... again...... This time I went over to khol's ( a few other places too but found something cute that fit at khols) Found a cute satin, black fitted top (with whimsical polka dots). plopped down $44 for it and took it home. No, not American made.. but I was desperate and running out of time. I put it on at 6 pm and at 8:30 Jimmy whispered in my ear your shirt is unbuttoned and sneakily tried to button it with no one noticing only to discover it wasnt unbuttoned..... it had ripped six inches down the front. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? I dont wear my clothes tight, I'm only 130 pounds. Its not me. Its POOR,POOR quality! I'm really angry that khols put me in the position of being exposed and embarrassed in a social situation. But there is not a damn thing I can do about it. Does any one have any solutions to this dilemma?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers