Friday, January 18, 2008

Sarah Connor Chronicles

I must not be the only one disappointed with the 'new' Sarah......Reports say viewership dropped 45% between the airing of the first and second episode. Under ordinary circumstances this would be a sign of a bad show....But with the writers strike still on and no new quality fare on the horizon, TV junkies who are desperate for something to watch are still saying "I'm not desperate enough to watch this". Nobody wants a Sarah that says "Run John" We ALL want a Sarah that says "Get behind me John" For those in hollywood that dont know the difference...."Run John" means "I cant protect you" "Get behind me John" means " I'm THE Baddass-Bitch Brick Wall that NOBODY will get past!" Honestly....Hollywood has ZERO understanding of the Pissed Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers