Sunday, December 12, 2010

Xbox 360 Kinect as anti-aging device, xbox Kinect infrared, Infrared antiaging, infrared for plants. Amazing and fun wrinkle cure, Playing Kinect naked

Dear Microsoft....You are about to owe me one big-ass commission. 
Dear Ladies .... Get ready for the easiest and most fun anti-aging routine you have ever experienced.
Dear plant lovers...... get ready for your indoor plants to go full on jungle on you.

What am I talking about?    The infrared light used in xbox 360 kinect to track your movements.  Back when I was in the medical field we used infrared light for everything from wound healing to mood alteration to wrinkle cure.  There are many expensive  infrared light therapies on the market right now for anti-aging. The optimum word being expensive. They are expensive because they work.  They also take some patience to sit around doing nothing for  a half an hour a day,  so most normal folks, with lives,  who spring the whopper price eventually peter off in their usage. Do the research ladies.... you will see what I mean.  Wanna look younger and feel better? Soak up some infrared rays.

Plants need NIR for healthy  growth.  Indoor plants usually require some kind of  infrared lighting to maintain health and vigor  (too much and they will go into blooming mode, not enough and they get spindly).  This is a common and well known fact.

Stay with me....I'm getting to the point.

The Kinect floods the play space with  NIR. The infrared light is used to track our movements.  Its what makes the machine work. Knowing what I do about infrared...... from my medical days.... when Jimmy told me how the Kinect works and showed me  night vision goggle shots of the infrared rays shooting around the room.  I wondered if there would be unforeseen  (or at least unmarketed)  advantages of using the  game device.  So , I kept quiet for a month.........     Ladies...2 days ago my daughter said  "Are you using a new face cream ? 'Cause the creases around your mouth are going away"  What?" I squealed, and ran to the mirror to see for myself. Sure enough...she's right.  ( I trust her because she did not addend with a request for a loan from the bank of  mom&dad)  And an extra perk?  Those almost jowly things  on my chin are getting smaller.   I am usually covered from head to toe in clothing (not modesty... I get cold)....only my arms  and head are exposed. Even the skin on my hands and arms look better.  Now , maybe its just from playing the thing everyday and getting a lot of exercise, but I will keep watching.  If I keep seeing these results, I don't care how cold I am.... I will be playing the thing naked!

On to plants my Dieffenbachia,  which sits next to the sofa started crying about a week ago.  Dieffenbachias only cry when they are very, very, happy.  There are  also 6 brand new leaves forming......not bad considering it only grew 4 over the last year.  I will be  bringing in some new house plants and making sure they are in the NIR area. 

Between my morning  tai chi with  the fitness game and Jimmy   bowling with the neighborhood guys, We have been  exposed to the Infrared for a minimum of  2 hours a day  for the last month..  I  will keep you posted  on living in infrared light.   This bears watching. If anyone else has a Kinect and has noticed any of the above  please let me know...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers